The museum encourages loans of its holdings for research purposes.
- All holotypes and allotypes from loaned material must be returned.
- Permanent retention of material is permitted only on definite arrangement with the curator.
- Unless otherwise stipulated, loans are made for a period of one year.
- Exchanges and other transactions are permitted only by definite arrangement.
- Determination labels on all specimens will be greatly appreciated.
- All specimens are sent in good condition, unless otherwise stated
- See full PSUC loan policy for more details regarding loans.