I provide administrative support to the Department's graduate program and serve as Office Manager.
Major responsibilities include:
- Manage and maintain all student records for graduate program. This includes student admissions, current students, and prospective students as related to recruitment.
- Coordinate and oversee the departmental Course Offering and Scheduling (COS) process each semester to include the offering of current department courses; scheduling of experimental Special Topics courses with faculty, program coordinator, instructors and department head; resolve scheduling issues and room conflicts.
- Coordinate course textbook titles and information with faculty and report to the student bookstore.
- Coordinate the scheduling of the semester final exams with faculty and report to the Registrars Office.
- Provide administrative support to the departments Graduate Recruitment Coordinator to include arranging recruitment visits with prospective graduate students.
- Coordinate the scheduling of Entomology courses and facilitate SRTE and other course evaluations.